Bed/Bath: 2bd / 2.5ba
Parking: 2-car tandem prk included
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Bright & Sunny Mediterranean-Style Condo w/ 2-Car Parking only 2-blocks from Castro and Market
City living at its best! This sunny, two story Mediterranean style condo is located only two blocks from Castro and Market. It features 2-car parking (tandem), a spacious patio with city views and a gourmet chef's kitchen.
- Light-filled, 2 story condo on quiet street
- Gourmet kitchen with limestone counters, cherry wood cabinets, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Viking oven/ gas range, and dishwasher
- Open living and dining room offers great flexibility
- Floor to ceiling glass doors open onto spacious slate deck with city views
- Master bedroom with custom closets and en-suite bath with Jacuzzi style tub
- 2nd bedroom with full bath, additional 1/2 bath on main level
- Hardwood floors in living areas, limestone kitchen floor and carpeted bedrooms
- Side patio, perfect for planters
- 2-car tandem parking included
- Private laundry room with side-by-side washer/dryer
- Perfect 100 Walk Score
- 97 Transit Score, a "Rider's Paradise" near 18 bus and 11 rail lines.
- Considered "Very Bikeable" with "excellent lanes"
Includes Parnassus Heights, Corona Heights, Clarenden Heights. South of the heart of the Haight-Ashbury is the community of Ashbury Heights, part of Cole Valley and also known as the “Upper Haight”. Uphill from the “the Haight”, the terrain rises sharply to encompass several a number of upscale neighborhoods that include Ashbury Heights, Parnassus Heights, Corona Heights, and Clarendon Heights.
At the summit is a mini-park called Mt. Olympus, great for dog-walking and picnicking. The neighborhood was originally developed in 1911 as part of a tract called Ashbury Park. This area boasts beautiful hills, winding streets, magnificent trees, and some of the most breathtaking views of the Pacific...
More About Corona Heights